i have some itching problem in my body. previous days it was little only. later it increased lot. i feel it is psoriasis. Any treatment is there in your hospital? Pls let me know.
Itching can be because of any other reason also, not necessarily due to psoriasis. Please get it diagnosed by a Naturopath or any other Physician to plan the line of treatment. And there is treatment for Psoriasis in Naturopathy.
Am 29 yrs old working women. my weight is 78. even at office or home am unable to do any work , i became very tired. can you tell what type of diet i should follow, how long it will take to reduce my weight
Please mention your height, so that BMI can be calculated.
For tiredness/ weakness
1. Drink 2.5- 3ltrs of water every day. Off course not with your meals. It should be either with half an before food or an hour after food
2. Add lots of fresh Fruits and Vegetables to your diet
3. Exercise regularly. You can start with free exercises (for half an hour) followed by some simple relaxation techniques like deep breathing with closed eyes (15 mins).
4. Be regular to meal timings. Try to take small frequent meals.
I am a working mother. I weigh around 70Kgs with 160cms in height. I am overweight. I have a hypothyroid problem. I am using homeopathic medicines for the past one year. Was able to control the problem gradually. but never been able to bring my weight down. I was able to bring down only 2-3 kgs. I do walking though not regularly. What can i do?
Hormonal Imbalance makes it difficult to reduce weight in Hypothyroidism. You can lose 1-2 kg/month if you regular to exercise (of any form) and take balanced diet. Get your Thyroid test done once in three months to make sure that the readings are within normal range with medication.
This is a rather delicate question. Ever since the birth of my son, five years ago, I have had an embarrassing occurrence during class. When doing Upward Dog and other forward bending poses, air draws up into my vagina; when I come out of the pose it releases loudly. I want so much to be able to go to classes again—is there something I can do to alleviate this problem?
My advice is ….check with your gynecologist as this may be because of physiological / pathological condition. Once the cause is ruled out, will be able to help you.
Every time I practice asana, it's like I open a box and anger seeps out. I want to be loving, gentle, compassionate, and tolerant, but I get mad about everything. I've tried traditional therapy with minimal, short-lived benefits. Are there practices to help me move past this?
Initially when you start with yogic practices this happens as your suppressed thoughts (emotions) comes out. Allow them to go away by practicing continuously. Gradually you will get control over your emotions.
Since childhood I have had frequent subluxations in both shoulders which I can pop back in. An orthopaedic specialist told me that my rotator cuff muscles were extremely weak and advised me to strengthen these with the physio. Could you suggest some exercises that might help me?
Without looking at the person exercises can’t be suggested as it may worsen the condition. You need to consult a physiotherapist and have treatment on regular basis.
Hello , I Know this person that has an area on his hip that is numb from an accident that happened several years ago. It's kind of like a dead zone! Do you think acupuncture might be able to bring any feeling back into this area? Thank you, and good day!
Need to know the cause for Numbness, It can be loss of skin sensation or muscular weakness. If the cause and severity is identified then rehab can be planned. And also the area affected has not specified.
I am working in software concern, by sitting 10hours my back pain has been increased to the larger extent so that there is no sleep at night and i feel very restless please tel the remedy or solution to overcome this problem.
Most of the time, because of long sitting, a group of muscles will be over used where as other muscles will not be exercised at all. This leads weakness of the muscles and in turn pain
NATUROPATHIC & YOGIC Interventions
-Keep changing the positions-do not sit in any particular position for long. Get out of sitting position & walk for few minutes whenever there is break.
-Massage relieves the pain, improves the flexibility by increasing blood circulation towards lower body
-Hot Fomentation or any other form of heat application, alternate sponging gives immediate relief.
-Yogasanas like Bhujangasana, shalabhasana, Sethubandasan, Ustrasana followed by their counter poses helps in strengthening back muscles.
* This is a public forum to make friends and reach out to moms for/in need. If you disagree with the view of any mom (who blogged or commented), please reply politely. Please do not hurt others with your words/lines. Moms are sensitive. So it is better to ignore than to post abusive/hurting views/comments. We hardly know each other, why make an enemy of a potential friend?
* Respect the community, maintain your dignity, be accountable and set an example for other moms and your kids.
* Report abuse and wait for the administrator to resolve the issue. Do not complicate the matter further by adding your comments.
* Karma points will be reduced for each abusive comment/blog. If a member is found to be a spammer, the ID will be deleted.