Tags : Chicken Gravy, Chicken Masala, Chicken recipe, Chicken gravy recipe, Indian chicken recipe, Chicken curry, spicy chicken gravy, kerala chicken gravy
Cooking Time: 30 mins
· 1 kg - Chicken
· 3 Onions Sliced
· 2 Tomatoes Sliced
· 4 Green Chilies chopped
· 1’’ Ginger piece chopped
· 8 pods Garlic chopped
· 2 Tablespoon Coriander Powder
· 1 Tablespoon Chilly Powder
· ¼ teaspoons turmeric powder
· 2 bunch of curry leaves
· 1 ½ cup water
· 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
· Salt to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a heavy pan on medium heat and add Turmeric powder, Coriander powder and Chilly powder for 2 mins till aromatic and remove from the pan.
2. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan add Onions, Chopped ginger and garlic, chopped Green chilles and Curry leaves. Fry on medium level for about 3 minutes or till the onions are light brown in color.
3. Add chicken and masala stir it for a minute.
4. Now add required amount of salt and Tomato and water mix well.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for about 25 minutes or till the chicken is tenderised.