LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Ponds white beauty
  • March 14, 2011 07:01
  • Category : Beauty & Style
  • 5 answers

Bharatmomsmother- Anjalika question

Anjalika

Hi moms,

My sister is 23yrs old and she is fair in colour.She wont use powder or any other cream but now she started to  use ponds white beauty cream, but she fears that her skin should not get damage by any cream.

So could anyone tell me both positive and negative effects of using ponds white beauty so that it will make her come good opinion on using creams.

Could anyone tell me what will happen by using this cream what effect will be shown in face, how many to use it?

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : ponds white beauty cream,effects of ponds cream,advantages and disadvantages of using ponds white beauty cream

5 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community shimna

shimna

no idea y6aar!!!

• about 3 years ago
moms community priyan

priyan

I dont use ponds white beauty cream.  I use olay cream, its good.

• about 3 years ago
moms community Shilpa

Shilpa

If ur sis started now then ask her to use Olay... it is very good as Priya said...

• about 3 years ago
moms community ramyavivek

ramyavivek

i had used ponds and started getting pimples so just stoped it olay is good as shilpa and priya told.

• about 3 years ago
moms community sapnashetty

sapnashe..

hi all use products as per ur skintype &concerns,if it suits one it need not suit u,as ur skin is different,am an independent beautyconsultant ,u can call me on 9886179997,sap74na@yahoo.co.in for any of ur hair,skin,beautyconcerns free

• about 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities