ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Best kindergarten school and day care in BTM area.
  • September 22, 2011 16:30
  • Category : Preschoolers (3-4)
  • 19 answers

Bharatmomsmother- Jayamala question

Jayamala

Hi all,

tell me a best kindergarten school and also day care in BTM area?

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : Best kindergarten school and day care in BTM area.

19 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community Atmaja

Atmaja

Hi friend,

had you seen the list of playschools in bharathmoms site. If not, see that first. In this site, you can find a best playschool very easily. For that you can use the above link.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Babita

Babita

Hi,

The following are the playschools in Bangalore. Especially the BTM area,

Eurokids -BTM Layout
"BLOOM", # 65 ,
5Th A cross ,
16th main ,
MCHS Layout (IAS Officers Colony)
BTM Layout 2nd Stage
Bangalore
Contact No.: 9845392525, 2678544
Email: euro.btmlayout@gmail.com
Contact Person: Mrs Chethana Adarsh

Le Dauphinz preschool -BTM Layout
243, 14th B main,
BTM layout,
Off Bannerghetta Road
Bangalore
Contact No. : 91-9845026913

Little Elly Preschool - BTM Layout
#787/A, 4th Cross,
15th Main,
BTM 2nd Stage, Near Udupi Garden,
Bangalore
Contact No. : 91-98809-56343
Email Id : shreeWorld@littleelly.com         
 Contact Person: Nagashree pattabhi

Kidzee-BTM Layout   
#1023, 16th Main,
1st Phase    
Sanjay Nagar
Bangalore    
Karnataka  - 29   
Contact No. : 080-26680256, 9448246679   
Email : kidzeebtm@gmail.com
Contact Person : Mrs. Vijaya Ranjan.H

The Tree House Preschool - BTM 1
1111, 7th A Main,
BTM 1st Stage,
Near Jayadeva Hospital Flyover,
Bangalore 560029
Contact No. : 65834842

The Tree House Preschool - BTM 1 - Dollar Scheme

No 73, 36th Main BTM 1st Stage,
Dollar Scheme,
Near Silk Board Junction,
Bangalore 560068
Contact No. :26688092

Podar Jumbo kids - Dollar's Layout
 "Benaka" House No 50, 3rd Cross, 36th main Road, B.T.M 1st Stage, Dollar's Layout, Bangalore -560068.
Phone : 98452 81602 / 99725 98825 / 2668 4869
E-mail : pjkbtmlayout@podar.net
Contact Person : Mr. Lakshmikanth V / Ms. Harini Sowmya

Roots to Wings

#435, 7th Main
BTM 2nd Stage,
Bangalore -76
Contact No.: 99028 15643, 08026680441
Email: r2w.btmlayout@yahoo.com
Contact Person: Hamsini

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Aadita

Aadita

Hi,

You can check jelly beans preschool.. it is nice preschool and to know more preschool in BTM layout click the above link. I think it is very useful to you.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Atmaja

Atmaja

Hi,

I think there are not many known/good schools in BTM Layout. You may look at the following link, it having some good playschools in Banashankari area.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Deekshita

Deekshita

Hi mom,

Litte Pearls play school and a day care in Vasant Vihar it’s a good play school . It is very hygenic, clean and nice place to send kids to and I think its not for you.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Anjalika

Anjalika

Hi mom,

You may Consider Kidzee play school in BTM Layout. It is a good play school and there are so many good play schools in sadashivnagar. If you wants to try that , use the above link.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Anandi

Anandi

Hi,
I had bad experience with Vivaa International play school, Koramangala. So first check the play school and then admit your kid. I know some of good play school in bannerghatta road banglore. If you wants to know that check the above link.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Amisha

Amisha

hi,

My neighbors having two kids and they both are went to Playway preschool in Richmond Town Banglore and she said its good preschool and if you wants to know more good playschool or preschool in Bangalore, use the above link.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Jagvi

Jagvi

Hi,

I don’t know good preschool in btm area but I know some of good preschool in banashankari and sadashivnagararea but the worst preschool in the whole of bangalore is TINYTOTS at kodigehalli - please never ever put your kid at this play school.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Sadhya

Sadhya

Hi mom, you can admit your child in one of the best kindergarten school in hsr layout sector-1 is Mpower day care and night care center, their way of teaching method, the behaviour toward the child is excellent and the the school is near opposite to hsr police station sector-1. they have pick and drop facility also.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Sahiba

Sahiba

Hi,

I friend is in bangalore btm layout and her daughter goes to cherubs montessori  play school and she said  it is a good play school and her daughter has learnt much in that play school.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Sameera

Sameera

hi

My brother’s son is 1 yr old he goes to Eurokids play school or preschool in  Vasant kunj. They provide personal care and a very hygenic enviromant to kids. Use the following link to know play schools or preschool in koramangala area.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Sanchita

Sanchita

Hi,

I don’t know about all playschool in BTM layout. But I will strongly advise not send your kid to the kidzee playschool in BTM layout. I had very bad experience with that playschool. They do not have enough teachers to take care of kids. They only looking for grabbing money from parents.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Padmakshi

Padmakshi

Hi,

My sister child has been going to Euro kids preschool in BTM layout and she very much satisfied with his overall development. The teachers are handling the kids in a very nice manner. The focus is not just on teaching, but also on improving the general knowledge. The fees are also very reasonable only. A very good preschool for the little ones.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Pakshi

Pakshi

Hi,

My choice of selecting kindergarten school or preschool or playchool for your daughter is Little Elly kindergarten school or preschool or playschool. Here the Kids are well trained and encouraged in all extra-curricular activities.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community Panita

Panita

Hi,

I don’t know good play school in BTM area. But you can try the new centre of kangaroo kids & gymbaroo kindergarten playschool at jp nagar.

• almost 3 years ago
moms community lathananda

lathananda

My elder kid used to go to Euro kids BTM layout 2 years back but they ran into trouble - there were management problems and the school had to close down suddenly. I believe they have opened another school in the area but i would not trust them until they have run for atleast 2 years. I have a couple of friends who have put their children in MapleBear BTM layout. The teachers are excellent - and the teaching i believe is of very high standard. The kids started to speak small English sentences in just 4-6 months in nursery having never been to a school before. I am planning to put my youngest 18 month girl in Maplebear - but i am told that they are limiting the number of seats to maintain the standard which is a good thing compared to some others in the area - i hope i get admission!

• over 2 years ago
moms community littlemillennium

littlemi..

Hello jayamala. Little millennium is the best school for preschool,playschool,nersury & kidergarden. i give more info about litllemillennium.

More details : www.littlemillennium.com/admissions/admission-form
 email: enquiry@littlemillenniumgurgaon.com

Little Millennium Primary School 
Plot,Behind Sadar Police Station,
Near Plot no.804, Sector-38, 
Gurgaon 122001, 
Contact 9971841212  

• over 2 years ago
moms community beverly

beverly

Hi, I do not know about schools at BTM, But I would recommend Little Einsteins Preschool at Vasanth nagar - Bangalore. I visited around 25 preschools in the area and chose Little Einsteins Preschool  (even though many others had immediate opening) for many reasons. The front office staff and the director were so personable and friendly, and so were all the teachers! The minute I walked into the secure facility I KNEW this was THE SCHOOL for my kids! Upon receiving a thorough tour of the ultra-clean facilities, I was even more impressed and couldn't wait to get my kids in. I am the pickiest person that I know and there was not one thing I could find wrong with the school! I finally got in and it was well worth the wait. This is the picture of the type of preschool I had always pictured my kids attending. Now I can go back to work with a peace of mind knowing that my kids are in a happy & nurturing environment!

• about 1 year ago

Answers from Natural childbirth and lactation consultant,Pediatrician- Dr.Shacchee Khare Baweja

My son of age 5 's urine is always surrounded by ants. Is he diabetic? Bcoz my father and grandparents are diabetic. I'm not. Please help me.

If your son is otherwise fine, Urine surrounded by ants is no indication that someone is diabetic , this is quite a common feature, but because diabetes runs in families so whenever you visit your paediatrician next do discuss your family history with him so that he/she  can keep a watch.

• about 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities