ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Mutapoochi(Bed bugs) problem

Bharatmomsmother- ajothir question

ajothir

We shifted our house to kottur from Anna nagar, for my childs school, suddenly we started having this mutta poochi(bed bugs) on our bed room, so we called the pesticides and they did it, but its not decreased, still we have it, i have 2 small kids, do you think is there anyother solution? please suggest, badly need help:(

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : Mutapoochi(Bed bugs) problem

4 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community sunitha12

sunitha12

I Will ask you to call the Pesticides and make to clean properly they can do a good other than these home remedies done by us.

• about 3 years ago
moms community Sudhaa

Sudhaa

Clean your bed room fully....Don't put any things in the shelves for some days.....

Really its a very bad thing.... even elders can't tolerate this problem.....

Remove your bed, cot everything. Use pesticide ...... While doing this(especially on weekends) send ur kids to your relatives house....Make the room free and ventilated for atleast 2 days.... Make the room to get direct sunlight and free air....

Place all your things again.... Surely... the problem will get solved....

Don't use the same bed again.....buy new one...

Put the cot in terrace and check all the things once again... before placing into the room.....

• about 3 years ago
moms community hemshakthi

hemshakthi

hi , if u mix paint with pesticides and try to do white wash clean bed and pillows put it in the sunlight ,  i think it will work out

• about 3 years ago
moms community Poonam786

Poonam786

Try wiping your furniture, walls & floors with sprayed alcohol to kill bed bugs.

• about 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities