LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
About lion dates syrup
  • January 25, 2012 16:24
  • Category : Kids' Health
  • 1 answers

Bharatmomsmother- anushmiti question

anushmiti

Hello moms,

Is lion dates syrup is good for my kids health..Is good to give dates syrup mixed with milk everyday twice...What can i do to increase strength for kids..

Thanks

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : About lion dates syrup,lion dates syrup for kids,is it good to give lion dates syrup,tips about lion dates syrup

1 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community priyankasharma

priyanka..

HI Anushmiti

Dates contain natural sugar which is easily absorbed and digested, thus, it is safe and comforting for children's stomach and intestine. And the dates juice is useful especially if we mix it with Milk to become very nourishing and restorative drink for children and adults. Dates and honey paste is used for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery in children but it should be taken three times a day.
This paste also comforts and hardening the gums during teething and facilitates the process.
It is advisable to purchase the good varieties of dates and to wash them thoroughly before use especially when used as food or remedy for children

I dont know about the lion dates syrup but  If you are worried about bottled/processed food, try this tip. Soak dates in luke warm milk and crush it well. Add that to cereals maybe and will help. Soaking in luke warm water and then blending it is also fine.

• over 2 years ago

Answers from Natural childbirth and lactation consultant,Pediatrician- Dr.Shacchee Khare Baweja

My son of age 5 's urine is always surrounded by ants. Is he diabetic? Bcoz my father and grandparents are diabetic. I'm not. Please help me.

If your son is otherwise fine, Urine surrounded by ants is no indication that someone is diabetic , this is quite a common feature, but because diabetes runs in families so whenever you visit your paediatrician next do discuss your family history with him so that he/she  can keep a watch.

• about 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities