ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Am I pregnant?
  • February 12, 2012 17:08
  • Category : Trying To Conceive
  • 3 answers

Bharatmomsmother- bonny question

bonny

Hello Doctor I have been taking contraceptive pills (Asmita) for 3 years as I had spotting problem and also have small follicles. Now I want to get pregnant Doctor have suggested me Folinine and F-Gam medicine for fertilization. I only mated twice with my husband after 16 days of my period (16days including period). Now, Still I have no periods It should have started two days back, but i am having spotting. Am I pregnant? How would I know?

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : pregnancy

3 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community Jays

Jays

hi, why dont you try a home pregnancy kit(like velocit) to check. Usually it shows pretty clear results from 30 days.

• over 2 years ago
moms community sangeebala

sangeebala

Folinin contains Methylcobalamine with folic acid. To maintain pregnancy both drugs are equaly important.As per my gynecologist suggest Folinin but zinc with folicacid is more important in early pregnancy to prevent Neural tube defect.Zinc also increases the folicacid uptake. Your doctor is good and on a right way.You can also ask this to your doctor.

• over 2 years ago
moms community DazlingDhanya

DazlingD..

I can find F-Gam is a multivitamin nutritional supplement that also contains Zinc.

F-Gam medicine is often given to women who have fertility problems, because a lack in some of the vital nutrients it contains can affect her ability to get pregnant.

So this F-Gam and Folinine is usually given to women who have fertility problems

• over 2 years ago

Answers from Gynecologist - Dr.K.Balakumari

Can eyebrow threading be done during pregnancy.I am in my 7th month now.

Yes it can be done

• over 1 year ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities