ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Can i drink apple cider vinegar during pregnancy?

Bharatmomsmother- karishmakani question

karishmakani

Hi moms,

I am in second trimester of pregnancy, I am fond of Apple Cider Vinegar once in a while i used to have this apple Cider vinegar can anyone help me out whether can i eat the apple cider vinegar during second trimester of  pregnancy 

Waiting eagerly for ur replies share the benefits and sideeffects of vinegar during 2nd trimester?

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : drinking vinegar in second trimester,can i eat apple cider vinegar during pregnancy,The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar in pregnancy,Side effects of vinegar in pregnant women,is drinking vinegar safe during pregnancy

9 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community Number1mom

Number1mom

I would like to add that my doctor told me with my 1st pregnancy that it's only dangerous to have apple cider vinegar during pregnancy if you have never been exposed to the bacteria which is quite rare if you did eat unpasturized cheeses or milk most of your life.

• over 2 years ago
moms community Lovelyjennifer

Lovelyje..

I took apple cider vinegar during my pregnancy and had no complications. It's highly alkalizing, which is great for your health and baby's :D

• over 2 years ago
moms community Shirleysmom

Shirleys..

Hi all, 

I am not aware of Apple Cider Vinegar please share what is Apple Cider Vinegar and how should we eat it ?

• over 2 years ago
moms community Chaaya

Chaaya

@Shirleymom Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made by the fermentation of apple cider. During the fermentation process, sugar in the apple cider is broken down by bacteria and yeast into alcohol and then into vinegar. Like many types of vinegar, apple cider vinegar contains a substance called acetic acid. Apple cider vinegar also contains some lactic, citric and malic acids.

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar It can cure the following

acne
allergies
arthritis
chronic fatigue syndrome
diabetes
flu
gout
heartburn
high cholesterol
sore throat
In addition, many people use apple cider vinegar as a weight loss aid. 

• over 2 years ago
moms community Babita

Babita

Apple Cider Vinegar has Bacteria so it is really harmful for the baby in the womb , any unpasteurized product is unsafe during pregnancy so you can avoid intake of Apple Cider Vinegar in second trimester 

• over 2 years ago
moms community LittleAngel

LittleAn..

Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar :

1.Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic, especially if it's not diluted with water or another liquid. Vinegar can also damage enamel on teeth, the mouth and the esophagus. It may cause nausea, and it may also irritate skin. Some people may have an allergic reaction to apple cider vinegar. Symptoms include a rash, itching and difficulty breathing.

2.People should always consult with their doctor before beginning a regiment that includes regular use of apple cider vinegar, especially pregnant women, nursing mothers and anyone with any type of pre-existing health conditions such as diabetes.

• over 2 years ago
moms community Magana

Magana

@Karishma Congrats on your pregnancy please note what all foods unsafe during pregnancy 

Women with osteoporosis should be wary of apple cider vinegar. Used regularly, apple cider vinegar could reduce bone density. Because it can alter insulin levels, people with diabetes should not use apple cider vinegar without telling their doctors first.

But it doesn't say pregnant woman shouldn't drink or use it. just keep it diluted.

• over 2 years ago
moms community vetha12

vetha12

Hi Where can i get apple Cider Vinegar in chennai?

• over 2 years ago
moms community Shirleysmom

Shirleys..

@Swethaishu you can buy in Nilgiris, to know more about Apple Cider Vinegar Purchase shops just check here

• over 2 years ago

Answers from Gynecologist - Dr.K.Balakumari

Can eyebrow threading be done during pregnancy.I am in my 7th month now.

Yes it can be done

• about 2 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities