ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
is it safe to eat lays chips while pregnant?

Bharatmomsmother- debina question

debina

Hi moms,

I was pregnant i love Lays Chips mostly once in a week i used to have two packets of Lays chips last week when i went to a supermarket i met my friend and she said avoid eating Lays,kurkure,cheetos etc while pregnant 

Please share your experience have you had lays chips during your first or second trimester

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : can i eat lays while pregnant,is it safe to have lays chips in first trimester,how good is eating lays,kurkure,cheetos during pregnancy,Can you eat potato chips during pregnancy,fritos, cheetos, lays

7 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community Number1mom

Number1mom

Of course! you can eat Lays , Kurkure,cheetos etc during pregnancy but Just do it in moderation! too much of anything is never good! Congrats! ENJOY!

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Nazeema

Nazeema

Sure, you can eat whatever you want.Lays Chips,Kurkure etc

But.....if you want to eat healthy stay away from such salty and fatty foods like Lays during first and second trimester of pregnancy. once in awhile treat yourself.

In Lays Chips Too much salt is present it can lead to some serious complications for you and the baby. 

Otherwise concentrate on healthier foods. Your body and your babies development depends on it.So have Lays chips in a safe amount during pregnancy.

• almost 2 years ago
moms community vetha12

vetha12

I ate lot of Potato chips and Lays when i was pregnant since its salt taste help me to keep away nausea but my sister is opposite she use to take vomit once she eat these salty items. so if you ask me is it safe to have lays chips in first trimester i will say YES

So have the foods which you like like lays,kurkure,cheetos,Bingo etc but stay away from unpastuerized products, otherwise eat whatever (in moderation) and hydrate lots and lots--especially with summer here!

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Babita

Babita

sure you can! sour creme & onion and salt & vinegar Lays Chips kept my morning sickness down. So i will say you can have Lasy chips during pregnancy

• almost 2 years ago
moms community pavithra1114

pavithra..

In Lays they say some plastic is added i pray it to be a rumor so have safe and healthy foods during pregnancy 

Check here for the Side effects of Lays during second Trimester of Pregnancy

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Chaaya

Chaaya

Hi Dont eat packed foods instead you can make healthy snack recipes during pregnancy and have it daily avoid the lays, kurkure or any packed,fried foods during pregnancy 

• almost 2 years ago
moms community LittleAngel

LittleAn..

Side effects of lays chips during pregnancy:

The Potato chips with Olestra had a minor side effect. Olestra may cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Olestra inhibits the absorption of some vitamins and other nutrients. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added.

But the levels are very low there's no need to panic. FDA removed this caution as its very low in causing problems.

• almost 2 years ago

Answers from Gynecologist - Dr.K.Balakumari

Can eyebrow threading be done during pregnancy.I am in my 7th month now.

Yes it can be done

• over 1 year ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities