LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Side effects of Gold facial cream
  • August 08, 2012 15:44
  • Category : Beauty & Style
  • 8 answers

Bharatmomsmother- Atmaja question

Atmaja

Hi,

my sister marriage is fixed on oct and she is planning to do Gold facial at home. but we don't know where we get Gold facial cream? its safe to use at home? any side effects using Gold facial cream at home? its good for bridal women?

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : Gold facial cream for women, Gold facial cream for bride, Gold facial cream for men, side effects of Gold facial cream, any side effects of using Gold facial cream, reviews of Gold facial cream.

8 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community Babita

Babita

You can try using Nature's Essence Gold facial kit which is available in shops where beauty parlour products are sold. It is very gud and wll give u a better result even when not so well trained people do the massage. I myself use it and I luv it very much.

• over 2 years ago
moms community Balamani

Balamani

The concept of Gold facial is deemed to be based on Natural Herbs and acts as a powerful anti-aging treatment. So, for a sparkling smooth skin, without wrinkles..you can use Gold facial cream, it don't have any side effects. its available in all fancy stores and the Gold facial cream rate starts from 150/-Gold Face cream is the mature woman's new BBF.cosmetics executives describe the purported benefits of Gold for the skin.“The Gold actually acts like a small charger, because it’s metal and we have electricity in our bodies. Whenever Gold comes into contact with our bodies, it gives a boost of activity, which is good for restoring the lost elasticity properties of the tissue.The Gold would have to penetrate the skin to do that.

• over 2 years ago
moms community Damayanti

Damayanti

you can try OXYGLOW Gold facial cream. Gold facial Kit, Anti Acne facial Kit, Anti Blemish facial Kit, Keshar Fairness Glow facial Kit, CTM Kit and Aloe Vera & Neem Body Gel all facial creams are available in oxyglow skin care. esply OXYGLOW Gold facial cream has Big, Small, Eco Packs. OXYGLOW Gold facial KIT comes with Certificate of Authenticity assuring the usage of 99% pure Gold. this Gold facial kit contain Gold Deep Cleanser cream, Gold Scrub, Gold Massage Gel, Gold Face Pack, Gold Maximum Moisturizer. Gold facial penetrates the skin and is believed to have revitalizing and rejuvenating effects

• over 2 years ago
moms community Damayanti

Damayanti

you can try OXYGLOW Gold facial cream. Gold facial Kit, Anti Acne facial Kit, Anti Blemish facial Kit, Keshar Fairness Glow facial Kit, CTM Kit and Aloe Vera & Neem Body Gel all facial creams are available in oxyglow skin care. esply OXYGLOW Gold facial cream has Big, Small, Eco Packs. OXYGLOW Gold facial KIT comes with Certificate of Authenticity assuring the usage of 99% pure Gold. this Gold facial kit contain Gold Deep Cleanser cream, Gold Scrub, Gold Massage Gel, Gold Face Pack, Gold Maximum Moisturizer. Gold facial penetrates the skin and is believed to have revitalizing and rejuvenating effects

• over 2 years ago
moms community Dhanvi

Dhanvi

Gold facial is really effective ....but every one think Gold facial would make you look fairer and beautiful.....i also used Gold facial........my skin is also Dry and whitish

• over 2 years ago
moms community Darshana

Darshana

HERBAL 24K Gold facial KIT is available in market. but i am not sure about this Gold facial cream has side effects or not?saying that Gold cannot help you to glow your skin. So avoid such Gold facial or any facial cream. Use some natural products.old can be toxic, but these products probably don’t contain enough of it to make that happen.Gold has any effect in firming or revitalizing the skin, nor that it reduces wrinkles or gives skin a plumped, Golden glow.major introduction of any major cosmetic company using Gold in a skin care product

• over 2 years ago
moms community Harita

Harita

Golden Collagen facial mask is a visual and tactile delight: gelatinous, face-shaped and thoroughly Golden, it arrives in a sheer plastic enclosure that invites you to squish it the way that bubble wrap begs you to pop it.Gold is not irritating to the skin at all. so you don't get any side effects of using Gold facial creams. Gold is known to be one of the softest metals, which is readily absorbed by the skin. Thus, Gold facial is primarily preferred for reducing file lines on the face and to prevent ageing. Given below are some of the other benefits of such a facial. Gold facial is also said to assist lymphatic drainage

• over 2 years ago
moms community Poonam786

Poonam786

Gold facial is highly recommended by many people for brides bcoz it gives instant glow. Haven't heard of any sideeffects though.

• over 2 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities