ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
How to improve skin tone of my unborn baby ?

Bharatmomsmother- lincy question

lincy

Hi moms,

Please share me the details of food items which is very helpful to imporve my fetus skin tone 

For fair baby what to eat during pregnancy ?

Do veggies and fruits improve my fetus color ?

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : for fair baby what to eat during pregnancy,how to improve my baby's color while second trimester ,What a pregnant women should eat to have fair baby,How to improve skin tone of my unborn baby,Do veggies and fruits improve my fetus color,

7 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community Shirleysmom

Shirleys..

You could drink milk with saffron in the night before going to bed. Its supose to bring good complexion to the baby as well as improve blood circulation for the mother.But dont eat too much of Saffron while pregnant its not good during pregnancy.

• about 2 years ago
moms community debina

debina

Hi Lincy 

I have heard that eating fresh fruits especially Oranges will help in bringing colour to the fetus.

So just give a try i usually had the Oranges at 11:00A.M after my breakfast before lunch.

• about 2 years ago
moms community Number1mom

Number1mom

Your baby's complexion will be based on genes, not anything you eat or drink. You cannot alter his or her complexion because it is already formed inside the body and beyond your control. Just worry about having a healthy baby, dark or light skinned!

So dont think much of unborn baby colour wait for a healthy baby arrival.

• about 2 years ago
moms community Babita

Babita

Hi i do not know much about improving the skin colour of unborn baby but many say drinking coconut water helps in bringing fair skin complexion to the fetus while carrying  

• about 2 years ago
moms community Chaaya

Chaaya

The color goes mostly by the parents complexion, but toning it with additional nutrients, who would not want to do. 

and Yes, 4-5 saffron strands on a warm glass of milk is said to be good for the babys skin growth as well as the mother.Check here for how Saffron helps in complexion of unborn baby 

• about 2 years ago
moms community sangeebala

sangeebala

In one of the blog i have read eating Mayonnaise foods improve the skin colour of unborn baby.

But beofre taking please read the benefits and side effects of Mayonnaise foods during pregnancy

• about 2 years ago
moms community shilpa21

shilpa21

Hi tea darkens the baby's complexion so you can take milk and tumeric which is said to improves the baby's complexion

• about 2 years ago

Answers from Gynecologist - Dr.K.Balakumari

Can eyebrow threading be done during pregnancy.I am in my 7th month now.

Yes it can be done

• about 2 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities