ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
When is the 2013 lkg admission in chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam?
  • September 20, 2012 13:54
  • Category : Preschoolers (3-4)
  • 18 answers

Bharatmomsmother- Shirleysmom question

Shirleysmom

Hi moms,

Please tell me when is the admission starts in admission in chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam for 2013 LKG batches my SIL wants to admit her kid in this chinmaya vidyalaya which is in Virugambakkam Chennai ...

Waiting for ur replies if your kid is studying chinmaya vidyalaya please tell me the admission procedure,interview process,donation,fees structure,extra curricular activities and your personal review about chinmaya vidyalaya school.

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : admission procedure,interview process,donation,fees structure,extra curricular activities and your personal review about chinmaya vidyalaya school.

18 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community LittleAngel

LittleAn..

Hi, this is the school chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam contact number telephone (044 24796802), they will inform you all the details, they will put the admission info in their school notice board, but you can get the application through online only.

Reviews of this chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam school is they have good standard and staffs are very kind in preschool am not aware of higher standard teachers.

• almost 2 years ago
moms community MomintheMaking1

Mominthe..

Hi Shirley I heard chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam for 2013 LKG batch  will open internet application from November 1st week. Do someone update the exact dates when you get to know..

• almost 2 years ago
moms community RajputPrincess

RajputPr..

Hi hope you are seeking for 2013-2014 batch last year they produced advertisemnet in Hindu and vadapalani times, Anna nagar times for chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam school mostly they will do the same this year too 

• almost 2 years ago
moms community vetha12

vetha12

Hi Shirley they usually have an online application procedure i will send you the chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam website please check this last year they started in end of november month hope the same continues this year too 

Website Addres of chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam : http://cvchennai.org/virugambakkam

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Shirleysmom

Shirleys..

Hi swetha thanks for the chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam school website i could not find this website anywhere i was searching for it . I want to know whether the PRE K.G admission is available in chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam school 

• almost 2 years ago
moms community pavithra1114

pavithra..

Hi friends  Chinmaya Vidyalaya Admission notification: Dear Parents,ON-LINE Application will be open from 00:00 hrs Nov 21st, 2012 and close at 24:00 hrs Nov 21st, 2012

• over 1 year ago
moms community vetha12

vetha12

Hi friends did anyone got the application form in chinmaya Vidhyala School??

• over 1 year ago

Shirleys..

Hi swetha i went through the schools website they are asking for the ration card,birth certicate,community certificate. since we did not put a separate ration card so guide me what should i do now

• over 1 year ago
moms community Bharathi_shakthi

Bharathi..

Hi anyone downloaded the application form since the site is very down please help urgent

• over 1 year ago

Shirleys..

Hi bharathi me too in online but till now i ma getting service temporarily unavailble error 

Do anyone here downloaded the form

• over 1 year ago
moms community Loka

Loka

count me too.. waiting to download... but in their website download option itself is not opening.... hmmmmmm

• over 1 year ago
moms community pavithra1114

pavithra..

Hi friends i am waiting for downloading the application but its throwing 404 error file not found what to do next 

• over 1 year ago
moms community Lovelyjennifer

Lovelyje..

hi friends here we can dowloaded even one of my friend in India applied for the chinmaya vidhyala school

• over 1 year ago
moms community malinideepa

malinide..

Vani vidyalaya is also best school in and around virugambakkam.To know more reviews about that school, check here: 2013 reviews of vani vidayalaya schools

• 10 months ago
moms community lux23

lux23

For 2014 academic year admission kids in chinmaya vidyalaya virugambakkam, when thy will announce application form.Is online applicaiton form is available.

• 10 months ago
moms community LittleAngel

LittleAn..

@lux,

Didnt got the news of chinmaya vidyalaya school 2014 admission details.

To know the chettinad hari shree vidyalayam school and jawahar vidyalaya in ashok nagar.

In jawahar vidyalaya in ashok nagar, they will issue application form by 2014 March/april month both online and also offline.

• 10 months ago
moms community DazlingDhanya

DazlingD..

2014 academic admission details of Sishya school kodmbakkam

Parents please note that all Admission Interviews will be conducted on the Wednesday of every week from 9 am to 1 pm.

Parents will need to book an appointment time slot through our admission website www.sishya-admission.com by registering on the website and then choosing from the available time slots.

They will issue application form by this year last or jan 1st week..

• 10 months ago
moms community Chinnu

Chinnu

What will be the interview process in chettinad hari shree school...is that interview of both kids and parents,regarding which type of syllabus need to prepare????

• 10 months ago

Answers from Natural childbirth and lactation consultant,Pediatrician- Dr.Shacchee Khare Baweja

My son of age 5 's urine is always surrounded by ants. Is he diabetic? Bcoz my father and grandparents are diabetic. I'm not. Please help me.

If your son is otherwise fine, Urine surrounded by ants is no indication that someone is diabetic , this is quite a common feature, but because diabetes runs in families so whenever you visit your paediatrician next do discuss your family history with him so that he/she  can keep a watch.

• about 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities