LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Jawahar vidyalaya ashok nagar chennai review
  • October 19, 2012 15:56
  • Category : Preschoolers (3-4)
  • 8 answers

Bharatmomsmother- karishmakani question

karishmakani

Hi moms,

My sister is staying in Ashok Nagar area she wants to admit her daughter in Jawahar Vidyalaya she turns 3.8 this may will it be ok for her to join in this school,share your reviews fees structure,age criteria about this school Jawahar Vidyala school in Ashok Nagar

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : Jawahar vidyalaya ashok nagar chennai review |LKG admission 2013-2014 in jawahar vidyalaya ashok nagar |jawahar vidyalaya ashok nagar fees structure chennai - Bharatmoms

8 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community puja

puja

Jawahar Vidyalaya is a good school.Jawahar Vidyalay is very good in academic

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Shirleysmom

Shirleys..

Reviews about the Jawahar Vidyalaya school is the management of Jawahar Vidyalaya is not transparent when admission is concerned. 

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Babita

Babita

Jawahar Vidyalaya is a very good school in Ashok Nagar .Hope they dont encourage kids to speak in English most of them talk in there mother tongue.

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Chaaya

Chaaya

LKG admission 2013-2014 in jawahar vidyalaya ashok nagar starts in the end of november just check this website 

To know more reviews about Jawahar Vidyalaya Ashok Nagar 

• almost 2 years ago
moms community DazlingDhanya

DazlingD..

Hi i am not aware of that school but check the reviews about the school in this below link 

If anyone know the Jawahar Vidyalaya Ashok Nagar website please share

• almost 2 years ago
moms community sunitha12

sunitha12

Hi Karishma please check this link many of moms have given there own reviews about this jawahar vidyala school 

Reviews about Jawahar Vidyalaya Ashok Nagar Chennai

• almost 2 years ago
moms community LittleAngel

LittleAn..

Jawahar Vidyalaya is a best school,Only orals for prekg, writing from LKG, Playful method of teaching.School is very good in  sports also.

• almost 2 years ago
moms community MomintheMaking1

Mominthe..

@Dhanya this is der school website 

Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya ashok nagar school website

http://www.jnvashoknagar.com/

• almost 2 years ago

Answers from Natural childbirth and lactation consultant,Pediatrician- Dr.Shacchee Khare Baweja

My son of age 5 's urine is always surrounded by ants. Is he diabetic? Bcoz my father and grandparents are diabetic. I'm not. Please help me.

If your son is otherwise fine, Urine surrounded by ants is no indication that someone is diabetic , this is quite a common feature, but because diabetes runs in families so whenever you visit your paediatrician next do discuss your family history with him so that he/she  can keep a watch.

• over 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities