ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
2013-2014 Admission in Good shepherd international school
  • November 19, 2012 12:14
  • Category : School-Age Kids (5-8)
  • 5 answers

Bharatmomsmother- puja question

puja

Hi friends, My sister is NRI and she wants to admit her kid in Good shepherd international school for 2013-2014 batch, How to apply for this school she is staying in canada when they issue application should we purchase the application form in person.

Please share your reviews about Good shepherd international school

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : 2013-2014 Admission in Good shepherd international school,Reviews about Good shepherd international school Ooty, Fees structure of Good shepherd international school Nilgiris

5 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community debina

debina

For International candidates / NRIs Admission in Good shepherd international school:

For prospective students from abroad, the Aptitude Test can be scheduled in the school (or in the Indian Embassy) where the student is studying provided the parents get a no objection certificate from the Head of the school / Embassy (and let us know the email address for us to send the question papers). The details will be sent to parents individually along with our call letter on receipt of registration form and fee from the parents.

• about 2 years ago
moms community shilpa21

shilpa21

Hi puja my SIL in thailand admitted her kid she says Food is excellent and the dormitories are comfortable enough with a dorm parent and two full-time helpers in each dormitory.

They have children from all over the world, I think more than 20 countries, mostly NRIs.medical facilities in the school are also too good in Good shepherd international school

• about 2 years ago
moms community MomintheMaking1

Mominthe..

Good shepherd international school in Ooty have heard much but i dont have nay personal experience about this school,the admission Good shepherd international school is open now for 2013-2014 batch ESTIMATED ENROLMENT Seats for 2013-2014 is  245 seats so check the school soon.

• about 2 years ago
moms community vetha12

vetha12

2013-2014 Admission in Good shepherd international school 

Hi from this year  2013 onwards Good Shepherd International School will have classes only from Std I to Std XII. Application form is available in the schools webiste.

• about 2 years ago
moms community Chaaya

Chaaya

Hi puja i should help you kow since my cousin brother studied in this school. He really enjoyed his school,his way of life and how he is now really the credits goes to the Good Shepherd International School now he is in UK working for a MNC achieved great heights at younger age. Food will be too good since he become so fat after his schooling  just kidding but he says it will be good and Dormitory very clean NRI's are in large numbers compared to Indians.

All the very best hope you get seat in this school for 2013 academic year

• about 2 years ago

Answers from Natural childbirth and lactation consultant,Pediatrician- Dr.Shacchee Khare Baweja

My son of age 5 's urine is always surrounded by ants. Is he diabetic? Bcoz my father and grandparents are diabetic. I'm not. Please help me.

If your son is otherwise fine, Urine surrounded by ants is no indication that someone is diabetic , this is quite a common feature, but because diabetes runs in families so whenever you visit your paediatrician next do discuss your family history with him so that he/she  can keep a watch.

• over 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities