ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Chennai public school thirumazhisai review and admission 2013

Bharatmomsmother- preethi2 question

preethi2

Hi moms,

could you please share the reviews and 2013-2013 admission and fees details of chennai public school thirumashisai with me?? 

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : chennai public school thirumazhisai reviews,2013-2014 admission details of chennai public school,fees structure of chennai public school thirumazhisai,thirumazhisai school,2014 admission of chennai public school,2013 fees structure of chennai public schoo

7 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community BakerMom

BakerMom

hi,

2013-2014 ADMISSION PROCEDURE of CHENNAI PUBLIC SCHOOL THIRUMAZHISAI

Registration Form and Prospectus

Prospectus should be obtained from the school office by paying Rs.1000. Registration Form shall be issued on request and on producing the credentials of the child whose admission is sought. However, the receipt of Registration Form doesn't guarantee admission.

Submission of Registration Form

For Montessori / Kindergarten

Registration Form duly filled in along with attested copy of Birth Certificate, copy of address proof, copy of passport (if applicable), community certificate, copy of parent employment ID card should be submitted to the school office within 3 days of collecting the form.

For Std I to XII

Original School Leaving Certificate should be submitted before commencement of classes in June. However, along with the Registration Form proof of schooling such as xerox copy of First Unit test Result or First Term Result or xerox copy of Student Identity Card must be submitted. Attested copy of Birth Certificate, Certificates of achievement in sports in district/ National level (if applicable), a copy of proof of address, copy of passport (if applicable), community certificate, copy of parent employment ID card and a recent passport size photograph should also be attached with the Registration Form.

Without these documents the form will not be accepted. Kindly avoid further requests. Duly filled in Registration Form should be submitted within 3 days of collecting the form.

Interaction / Admission Test

For Montessori/ Kindergarten

The date of INTERACTION will be intimated. The child should be accompanied by both the parents.

For Std. I to XII

The entrance tests will be in English, Maths, Science and II Language as applicable. The syllabus for the tests shall be of the class in which the child is currently schooling.

Result of the Test shall be put up on the School Notice Board along with the date and the time of interaction with the Principal, if the student is selected. For interaction, both the parents should accompany the child.

Admission Criteria

Admission is based on First-cum-First Served basis and on the basis of the performance in the written tests. However, admission shall primarily depend on the availability of seats.

Payment of Admission Fees & Other Details

Details of fee to be paid will be put up at the Fee Counter. Fee should be paid on the same day of admission.

After paying the fee, the ADMISSION FORM has to be filled in. Admission Form can be obtained from the office by referring the ward's name and quoting the fee receipt number. An attested copy of Birth Certificate should be submited along with the Admission Form, after duly showing the original Birth Certificate to the school authorities.

No further enquiry or request in this matter shall be appreciated.

Failure to pay the fees on due date shall automatically cancel the admission. Such candidates may check with the school in the 1st week of June to confirm whether seats are available or not. Kindly avoid approaching the school office or the Principal or any one else with request on the same.

Mode of Payment

Fee should be paid by Demand Draft / Cheque in favour of " Chennai Public School , Chennai" for all students at the fee counter. However, cash shall be accepted if cheque payment is not possible. Please ensure that proper receipt is obtained from the school office for the cheque / cash remitted. No post-dated cheques shall be accepted.

Uniform, Text Books and Note Books

Regarding Uniform, Text Books and Note Books , details of dates of distribution will be put up on the school notice board.

Cancellation of Admission

In case of cancellation of admission by the parent for some reason or the other, the fees paid cannot be refunded.

Office Hours

School Office shall remain closed on all Sundays, 2nd Saturdays & Public Holidays. Fees shall be accepted from 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all weekdays & 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon on Saturdays.

i hope this information will be useful to you!

• about 2 years ago
moms community AngelMom

AngelMom

the timeing of chennai public school in thirumazhisai is

School timings:

KG - 9.00 am - 12.00 pm

I - XII- 9.00 am - 3.50 pm

School Office shall remain closed on all

- Sundays

- 2nd Saturdays

- Public Holidays

Fees shall be accepted from

Weekdays: 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.

Saturdays: 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon

Please contact the Administrative Officer in-charge of admission for further assistance by email or phone to schedule an appointment. Contact Details as follows:-

The Administrative Officer (Admission)

Chennai Public School

T.H Road, SH 50, Bus stand

Thirumazhisai, Chennai - 600124

this information i taken forom the chennai public school thirumazhisai website

• about 2 years ago
moms community YogaMom

YogaMom

chennai public school in thirumazhisai is good, getting admisiion in thirumazhisai campus is not a big deal.. by the way u want to join him in matric or cbse

• about 2 years ago
moms community Anirudh

Anirudh

Hi i will share you this chennai public school thirumazhisai website

http://www.chennaipublicschool.com/thirumazhisai/index.html

• about 2 years ago
moms community Cacofonix

Cacofonix

i have seen the
chennai public shcool thirumazhisai reviews and 2013-2014 admission and fees...for that use the above link

• about 2 years ago
moms community copmom

copmom

chennai public shcool thirumazhisai also have is branch in anna nagar. actually i am not sure about chennai public school in thirumazhisai but i have heared good reviews of chennai public school in anna nagar. i think its 2013-2014 admission is going the fee structure for Annanagar branch for pre-primary is 1.07 lac where as same for other branch is 70K ( including books & uniform).

• about 2 years ago
moms community Armymother

Armymother

chennai public school in thirumazhisai is also having good reviews...

• about 2 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities