ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
2013-2014 admission in Good earth school Tambaram
  • November 23, 2012 18:32
  • Category : School-Age Kids (5-8)
  • 10 answers

Bharatmomsmother- Chaaya question

Chaaya

Hi friends if anyone knew about Good Earth School in Tambaram chennai share your views, When do 2013-2014 admission in Good earth school Tambaram starts ,  have seen a post discussed about Good CBSE schools in Perungalathur   how many hours it will take to reach perungalathur from Tambaram i belong to hyderabad so seeking advice from chennaimoms

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : LKG admission 2013-2014 Good earth school Tambaram ,Good earth school reviews and age criteria ,Good earth school fees structure for 2013-2014 batch

10 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

Best Answer

moms community bubbly3

bubbly3

LKG admission 2013-2014 Good earth school Tambaram Hi i checked in there website they have given that the enquiry for admission to the next academic year 2013 - 2014 will be open from 7th January 2013.So be ready on January month 

• about 2 years ago

moms community Kush

Kush

Hi is der any particular age limit for the LKG kids to admit in Good earth school tambaram west ?

• about 2 years ago
moms community ezkari

ezkari

Last year they started admission in end of December and January month, you can even check more best schools in new perungalathur and tambaram west area

• about 2 years ago
moms community NewageMom

NewageMom

For admission into LKG in most of the CBSE schools , the student's age must be at least 3 years and 6 months in this school they has the has same age as on 1st June 2013. 

• about 2 years ago
moms community NewageMom

NewageMom

Hi friends i have a doubt whether good earth school have bus facilty for kid sor not 

• about 2 years ago
moms community reena2011

reena2011

Good Earth School is very good and even you can try Lords International School for more reviews and fees structure about Good earth school Tambaram check here 

• about 2 years ago
moms community Jingle

Jingle

Hi my cousin's son wants to join in XI std he is studying in X in a matriculation school can he join in the Good earth ICSE school now 

• about 2 years ago
moms community BakerMom

BakerMom

LKG admission 2013-2014 Good earth school Tambaram 

No they prefer students from ICSE or CBSE background only last year we enquired but they said it is not possible 

• about 2 years ago
moms community Aswin

Aswin

Can anyone tell me what will be the examination admission procedure in Good earth school Tambaram west

• about 2 years ago
moms community LittleSteps

LittleSt..

@Aswin For classes III and above, an assessment is conducted in an informal atmosphere and the child does not need to be coached for such an assessment. Children are assessed in the basic subjects, namely English, Hindi or Tamil, Mathematics and general knowledge.

• about 2 years ago

Answers from Natural childbirth and lactation consultant,Pediatrician- Dr.Shacchee Khare Baweja

My son of age 5 's urine is always surrounded by ants. Is he diabetic? Bcoz my father and grandparents are diabetic. I'm not. Please help me.

If your son is otherwise fine, Urine surrounded by ants is no indication that someone is diabetic , this is quite a common feature, but because diabetes runs in families so whenever you visit your paediatrician next do discuss your family history with him so that he/she  can keep a watch.

• over 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities