ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
how to apply for a community certificate
  • November 27, 2012 16:29
  • Category : Preschoolers (3-4)
  • 4 answers

Bharatmomsmother- nihala question

nihala

i need to apply for a community certificate.my daughter is 3 & require it for admissions.i reside at alwarpet.my son is 6 years old & recently i changed his name.i need a certificate for him as well .pls help

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : how to apply for a community certificate in Chennai ,Community certificate applying process in Alwarpet ,Need procedure to apply Community certificate

4 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community nihala

nihala

no this link talks only about about birth cetificate

• almost 2 years ago
moms community Administrator

Administ..

There is a community certificate office around egmore/chetpet area. You need to go, get the form, fill and submit along with required documents. You need to bribe them (you can ask how much to them itself, they'll tell you!). My father got it for my kids and I just gave these documents.

1. Your address proof

2. Your marriage certificate

3. The birth certificates of your kids

4. Your community certificate

5. Your 10th/SSLC mark sheet

6. Your proof for your date of birth (like SSLC certificate, passport etc)

7. Your community certificate

Wherever I've mentioned 'your', you can give your husband's proof's too. 

It'll take 10 to 2 weeks time to get it.

• almost 2 years ago
moms community nihala

nihala

thanks for your help.i guess its called tahsildar's office & it differs for different areas.

• almost 2 years ago

Answers from Natural childbirth and lactation consultant,Pediatrician- Dr.Shacchee Khare Baweja

My son of age 5 's urine is always surrounded by ants. Is he diabetic? Bcoz my father and grandparents are diabetic. I'm not. Please help me.

If your son is otherwise fine, Urine surrounded by ants is no indication that someone is diabetic , this is quite a common feature, but because diabetes runs in families so whenever you visit your paediatrician next do discuss your family history with him so that he/she  can keep a watch.

• over 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities