ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Review about sreevatsa viswanathan vivekananda vidyalaya school in chitlapakkam chennai

Bharatmomsmother- Namitha question

Namitha

Hi,

I'm planning to put my kid in Sreevatsa Viswanathan Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Chitlapakkam. Are both the schools (chrompet /chitlapakkam ) branch have same standards. How is their communication, school facility,extra activities.What is their fee structure and capitation?

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : Review about sreevatsa viswanathan vivekananda vidyalaya school in chitlapakkam chennai,2013 list of best schools in and around chitlapakkam chennai,2014 admission details of svvv school in chitlapakam chennai,fees and application dates for svvvv school i

1 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community lux23

lux23

Got that good feedback about chrompet sreevatsa school...They will issue application form in the month of dec month...If i came to know the admission dates and details will inform u.

• 10 months ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities