ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
pedicloryl
  • October 02, 2009 23:16
  • Category : Toddlers (1-2)
  • 3 answers

Bharatmomsmother- subhasubba question

subhasubba

Do anyone give pedicoryl syrup to ur childrn? my dr. asked me to give it if my son becomes very restless and refuses to sleep.

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : pedicloryl

3 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community lakshmianand

lakshmia..

My doctor gave my son Phenegran syrup for sleep. WHen he had an allergy, he gave this for good sleep. Give the chemical name of the syrup. Phenegran s the comapany name . it s chemical name s Promethazine syrup.

• about 5 years ago
moms community Smita

Smita

Phenergan even my son's doc also recommended but only when he was not well and needed good sleep. Else it is not supposed to be administered without prescription. Infact, if your kid's doc has recommended a medicine, you could go ahead and give it.

You may also check homeopathy. I am sure there are some soothing medicines there as well. I gave couple of them to my kid when he was teething.

• about 5 years ago
moms community ssangee

ssangee

hai,

my doc too advised me the same but that should not be used always try to involve him in othet activities

• over 2 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities