ASK, ADVICE, ASSOCIATE WITH

LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Pre KG - Srimathi Sundaravalli School - Application forms for admission

Bharatmomsmother- Aks question

Aks

Moms,

Please let me know the dates for the issuance of application forms for Pre KG in Srimathi Sundaravalli Memorial school for the year 2011.

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : Chennai - Perungalathur

15 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community buna

buna

Akila if u r asking about 2010-2011 the admission for pre kg is closed already .. if u want for 2011-2012 , the admission starts somewhere in october .. want full details try this link da .. best of luck ....  www.ssmelacad.in/general.htm  

• about 4 years ago
moms community SuthiSharan

SuthiSha..

hey akila and buna ,where is this school ? perungalathur ah ? and tell me one thing please...

sharan will be 2 years in may 2011... so, should i be putting him in pre kg in october (vijayadhasami) time 2011 ?

i havent thought about all this thinking that he is a baby..., but adhukulla application time vanduducha ?????

• about 4 years ago
moms community buna

buna

suganthi HSBC pune lernthu eppo transfer aachu chennaiku .. sollave illa... enga settle ara idea , depending on that location only we can decide illaya...

• about 4 years ago

SuthiSha..

illa buna... transfer laam illa.. still in pune only..  but we are still confused where we want to settle down.. oru madri turbulence laye iruku mindset...

so checking for options in both chennai and pune.. if its chennai.. mostly it will be in urapakkam as we have our flat there.. adan keten...

just checking whether sharan will be at the right age for pre kg next year... and regardin the application forms...

tell me your thoughts please...

• about 4 years ago
moms community buna

buna

Urapakkam na nearer to Tambaram right? .. U can choose between Sankara Vidyalaya (matriculation school - coed ,nominal fee - but idont know about first time donation & teachers are sweet ) , Kendriya Vidyalaya Tambaram ( CBSE - coed - transferrable to any other KV in future without extra donation -they give more importance to extra curricular activities & their space for sports & other activities (ground) is really huge )

• about 4 years ago

SuthiSha..

application eppa vanganum.. and is sharan at the right age for pre kg next year...

• about 4 years ago
moms community buna

buna

suganthi , generally schools look at the age group for admission as 2 to 3 for PreKG , 3-4 for LKG.... so on . cutoff month for age calculation for matriculation & state board schools are June of the academic year of admission , for anglo indian it is july & for CBSE it is march...

by may 2011 sharan would be 2 completed , so if u r trying for matriculation or angloindian schools then he would be eligible , not for cbse . 

• about 4 years ago

SuthiSha..

thanks buna.. ippa dhan clear ah puriyudhu.... so matric school pre kg next near podanumna...ippave application vanganum la....can i start with pre kg on vijayadhasami next year.. that is around october 2011 ?

so for that also.. i need to get application now ahhh...

• about 4 years ago
moms community ChandraManikandan

ChandraM..

Normally, they start giving appln by dec 2nd week

• about 4 years ago
moms community Aks

Aks

Hi all, i checked with the school today. They are issuing the application forms from next week starting 13-sep onwards from 12-1. Phone number to be contacted - 22388712

• about 4 years ago
moms community MadhavMom

MadhavMom

Hi All,

I am a new joinee in this forum. I have a kid Madhav 1 yr and 8months now. Am looking at SSM school for his admissions. will obtain the registration form from them.

But have never been to that school. Would like to know more details abt that school. I have already read the handbook of the school from their site.

Was following the site for the admission details. but they did not post the latest news.

Got to know it from this site. Thanks so much.!!!

• about 4 years ago
moms community GIRIJA28

GIRIJA28

Thanks for sharing the valuable info

• almost 4 years ago
moms community GIRIJA28

GIRIJA28

hi all,

any idea about omega international school,when they are giving application forms for pre-kg admission (2011-2012)and what is the age criteria?.If any one can give the review about the school,it would be really great.

Thanks

• almost 4 years ago
moms community bubbly3

bubbly3

Hi

click here to know the application and admission details of Srimathi Sundaravalli Memorial School Chrompet

http://www.chennaimoms.com/schools/5376-Srimathi-Sundaravalli-Memorial-School-Chrompet

• almost 4 years ago
moms community Rajisivasri

Rajisiva..

Hi,

Now they r issuing application forms. go to school and get the form or u can apply thru online also. cost of application form is Rs1000.

• almost 3 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities