LOGIN  |  SIGN UP    
Does anyone use Getrim MilkShake?
  • February 21, 2011 16:53
  • Category : Diet & Fitness
  • 11 answers

Bharatmomsmother- kaviharsha question

kaviharsha

Hi,

I want to know whether anyone uses Getrim milk shake for losing weight..I hav started using it from the recommendation of a friend..I want to know if coms using it and their views on it..For people who hav not heard about this can see www.getrim.in to know more about that 

Thanks in advance,

Kavitha

You can share this Blog/Article to your friends by clicking the respective Icon below.

Tags : Getrim milkshake,fitness

11 answers so far. What are your thoughts?

moms community penitia

penitia

actually my mom in law and her sisters, r drinking herbalife.i see visible difference .my mom in law is losing weight like anything.so many of my relatives hv started using irrespective of their age just to bring down their weight...never heard of getrim..

• over 3 years ago
moms community jeshu

jeshu

I took herbal life for a month.

I got reduced but i felt so much of a tired and i felt hungry for ever.

What i realized is it's nothing diet ndra perula nambla pattini pottukkaradudhan.

But again u'l gain weight once u stopped it.

Pinne eppadi business nadakkum?

Anyway masa masam oru consederable amt selavu pannuveenga illaya?

Idhula side effects illennu avanga sonnalum, it depends.

oru sila perukku nalla reslut kodukkum.

Oru sila perukku not so.

Andha money a pesama gym kku kodunga.

Adhula considerable floor exercise lame solli tharanga.

Oru regularity irukkum.

Once over ana udanae yoga can do well with it.

Immediate result in one month ellam i dont think it's wise.

So. yoga la time analum it results gud for ever.

• over 3 years ago
moms community rads

rads

heard about getrim...but none of these drinks are good for health they have side effects....I know a lady who was selling herbalife went mad after consuming it for couple of months...so ladies dont use all these stuff...

• over 3 years ago
moms community Prasannalakshmi

Prasanna..

My suggestion is do walking... That is the best exercise. It will slowly reduce ur weight in all parts or invest the amount in buying a tredmill or cycle which is eventually give u good result.

• over 3 years ago
moms community AbiramiYuvaraj

AbiramiY..

Even I too heard abt all these protein supplement drinks. But never thought about consuming those...

Yenadhu went mad a?? yenna rads solrenga ?

• over 3 years ago
moms community BhuvaneswariS

Bhuvanes..

Even my Mom and MIL took herbalife for a month, they find visible difference.

Rads, is that because of the product or some other problem.

• over 3 years ago
moms community kaviharsha

kaviharsha

hi rads,pls do clear me,went mad?after taking this health supplements?

Me taking getrim for a couple of days,but feeling somewhat tired..Let me try out other solutions as moms recommended...

• over 3 years ago
moms community Aks

Aks

Nothing like excercise.. It will take a longer time.. but will not have any side effects.. For some it works and for some it doesnt work.. Ideally one needs to check why they are on the higher end of the weighing scale, is it due to hormonal imbalances, or heredity or just lack of excercise.. All the other products is guess doesnt take into consideration all the factors.. these are very generic and doesnt provide the results required. We need to first check the cause for being fat.. Adhuku approm we need to take appropriate action.. Podhadha kuraiku these supplements provide additional side effects.. Some of them may not be immediate and may take a longer time to surface up. To be on the safer side.. Better stick with excercises like walking or cycling and add it up with Yoga..

• over 3 years ago
moms community penitia

penitia

also my mil is hving heavy hairfall problem to the extent that in patches her hair has fallen completely and head is shown..she is taking herbalife for almost 7 to 8 months.but dont know exactly what the reason is..what i wud say is, dont take all those products without doctors advise..

• over 3 years ago
moms community neerajaram

neerajaram

Hi I am Neeraja and work in Satva, the company that makes Getrim. After reading all the comments above, i thought I would like to address some misconceptions stated above.

1. Getrim is a food-based nutritional milkshake. It does not contain any herbs, drugs or medicines of any kind. There is no possibility of side effects.
  2. We advise the people to take Getrim as part of a diet plan which includes healthy eating and exercise. Getrim helps to control the total calorie intake in the day.
  3. Getrim is a balanced food containing 5 gm of soluble fibre per serving, protein from multiple sources, complex carbohydrates and a blend of vitamins and minerals. This makes it an ideal meal replacement.

For more information on the product and for customised diet plans please visit our website www.getrim.in.

Thanks

Neeraja

• over 3 years ago
moms community Halima

Halima

Hello Everyone,

This is Halema.. Well just came across this site and thought of signing in.. Actually am not a MOM... am a single  working gal.. Happy  go lucky  types... Was reading all your comments and just could not stop from commenting here...I know weight issues is one hell of a problem for all of us...not only does it affect one physically, but emotionally as well... So i completely understand concerns over this issue...
Just wanted to tell  you out there.. before u actually try any such product.. its always advisiable to consult a doctor before consuming them...its very important to understand what caused this issue and then device a plan to tackle it... 

On advise of a dietician,i changed my eating habits.... i increased my protein intake ...For Eg- For breakfast u can have either Boiled egg whites or Oats..drink green tea....Use low fat milk.. the one tht comes in a Yellow packet( not Orange).. its important to eat small meals every 2 hrs..like u can eat an apple.. This will increase the metabolism.. and dring loads of water.....For lunch- try chapatis( no oil) with dal... never combine rice and roti in lunch...  Evening- have 2-3 marie biscuits.... at night- no rice please...eat salads, drink soup...also try walking everyday...like 2 hrs per day.... No bakery food, junk food.... i did all this and lost loads of weight.....try the same and see if it works.... I havent tried GETRIM yet.. but i hope it works.......

• over 2 years ago
Related questions
Here are some related posts to the question you are viewing. Feel free to check them out, answer and share with your friends!

Answer of the month
moms community lux23

lux23

Kids Online Safety

kids or child internet safety guidelines

Reviews and Listings from Moms
Latest Activity
More about Indian and Bharat moms or mothers community activities